Friday, January 2, 2009

IT'S PARTY TIME, CHRISTMAS EVE NIGHT!
Kaitlin absolutely loved playing with Glory
(maybe because they are both good at cheating and competitive)
Ashley wanted to smile so we took as many pics as possible!

Glory and I drove to down to Cali together from Utah. We went to In N Out and Jack in the Box 4 times!

I thought Kirsten looks like a model! She is so beautiful!
So, Kaitlin comes up to me in the Parlor and says she has a secret and I can't tell anyone. She made chocolate mice with Grandma White and she described them to me and swore me to secrecy! She was sooo excited about these mice.
Some of you remember when Chas wasn't over 6 feet tall! In this picture I thought it was so cute because I remember when he was 2 and he would take pictures just like this with his Chas grin!

Ashley let me pick her up for this picture. She is so cute!

1 comment:

Stjerne said...

Wow, you blog looks amazing! I love the background. I like the pictures of my kids. I havent seen those pictures yet. Good job!