Friday, January 2, 2009

GRANDMA JOCIE'S

We went to Grandma Jocie's the Sunday before Christmas when all of us were in Cali at the same time. Noel's family and Kurt wasn't able to come to Cali. They both stayed in Utah and had a WHITE CHRISTMAS together! I was so excited to see Cali where there wasn't any snow. The funny thing is that it was in the 40's the whole time and Cali never is that cold in the Winter!

Me and Emily. She is turning 6 in March!
GRANDPA'S GIRL!
Ashley is so cute with my dad! My mom told me that one day Ashley saw Grandpa's van in the same parking lot where Star and the girls were eating lunch and she wouldn't even go into the Restaurant until she saw her Grandpa! She had to go in the store where her Grandpa was and wouldn't even eat!

My mom is so much fun! I was so excited to see her again, I miss her so much when I don't see her! I call her everyday we always have something to talk about! (Sometimes I even let her say something)

MY SISTER, MY FRIEND!
I don't know what I would do without my sister Star. She always know exactly what to say to make me feel wonderful! I had so much fun with her and the girls when I was in Cali! I wish I could fly to see her and go shopping every weekend!

LOOK ASHLEY IS SMILING!
Here are the girls! They were so beautiful in their pink sweaters. I love these girls more than they will ever know... I can't get enough of them! We spent almost everyday together during Christmas. I love playing the Wii with them it is so fun!

PUMPKIN TIME!
The girls kept calling these pumpkins, but they are really squash! Ashley liked hers so much that she dropped it a few times and then had to go get another one.


1 comment:

Tarahh77 said...

It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! Your family looks nice.