Saturday, September 27, 2008


Anthony and I met at the airport where I work. He was traveling and we literally bumped into each other. We started talking and exchanged numbers and the rest is history. We knew we wanted to get married the first second we saw each other. I moved to Utah from living in Southern California my whole life in May and I met Anthony in August.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MINATURE GOLF FOR THE MINATURES!!!
Anthony, my Love decided we should go play minature golf before it gets too cold...he is pretty good...It was tons of fun playing airhockey in the arcade and getting the prizes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony's parents House
This is the back porch that has such a beautiful scene of the valley of Draper, Utah.

Say cheese....

On the left is Brad - (Ines Husband), and the Love Birds, and Carmela - (Anthony's mom).
We usually have Sunday dinner at their house.

No comments: